Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alex Ansary confronts Homeland Security Patrol

The FBI has been caught red handed "cooking the bomb" for yet another would be terrorist. www.blacklistednews.com In the aftermath of the highly publicized and staged terror scare event in downtown at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in late November 2010, I stumble upon a roving DHS patrol officer at the corner of 39th and SE Hawthorne AKA hippie-ville in my hometown of Portland, Oregon USA. It has already come out in the news that the FBI taught the suspected would be bomber how to detonate a backpack bomb in Lincoln county, Oregon. All this comes at the heels of the massive nationwide TSA protest, the November 24th 2010 OPT OUT DAY which included support from Rep. Ron Paul. In this video, I have some words to share with this agent of our MATRIX who really shouldn't be in this area, a very low crime / green loving / pot smoking / organic food part of town. This follows an incident only an hour earlier at the Portland (Amtrak) Union Station. In that case, I approached a security guard and asked him if he know the FBI staged the terror scare. He responded by ordering me out of the train station for speaking such things. I refused and threatened to "help him make the news" if he dared do such a thing. I then told him to get his supervisor who responded by telling me that 'I had said the word TERRORIST and I am not allowed to do that or speak of such things at any time, for any reason.' One additional detail: On the way to the station, a large BLACKHAWK helicopter ...

Thanks To : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment